Hello there, it is Verity here from Pretty Little Button for the Bumbleberry Design team. I hope your new year is off to a good start. The stamp set I'm using today has been in my possession for a few months but I have only just used it. I have gotten the stamp set out several times and my craft mojo was lacking and have never made anything with it. But I had some crafty success on Saturday and I love how it turned out, as though I am sending some a bunch of flowers in the post to go with the hug! When I tried using this stamp set before, I kept trying to make a one layer card, which for some will work perfectly fine. However, it just didn't suit my style, and I knew I need to add some dimension by layering the florals up. Then my creativity was sparked.
Sending big hugs (and flowers!) details:
- MFT - Painted Prints stamps
- MFT - Painted Prints Dienamics
- Altenew - Floral Vine
- Distress Oxide - Tumbled Glass
- Distress Oxide - Broken China
- Ranger - Fine Tip Applicator
- Ranger - Multi Medium Matte
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80lb
If you enjoyed this post and create a card like this, make sure you share it in the Bumbleberry Craft Room on Facebook for us to check it out!
Until next time!