Hi everybody! Today I'm sharing an absolutely gorgeous Spring card using the new from Hero Arts, Sweet as Honey Stamp Set!
- The image was stamped with Hero Arts Intensified black hybrid ink onto watercolor card, and colored with Karin Markers.
- Florals:Soft Peach 1, Soft Peach 2, and Orange, center is Gold.
- Leaves:Olive Green, Olive Black, and Ochre
- Branch: Henna, Sepia, and Black
- Bee: Gold
- Once the watercolors are dry, splatter with white liquid ink, and then die cut or fusst cut the images out.
- Using a t-ruler, create some lines on a piece of white card, 5" x 3.75", and then adhere your images onto it.
- White heat emboss the sentiment, "sweet as honey" onto black card, and trim.
- Adhere components onto an A2 card base, then add some gold embellishments to complete the card.
I LOVE this image and will be using it a lot this year. Thanks for joining me today, and I'll be back next week with something new!
Have a great day!