Hi there! I’ve been experimenting with texture and color after a good friend of mine released a mixed media stamp set. I had such fun creating I thought I’d carry on with some of my other stamp sets.
- Watercolor Card
- Black Card
- White Embossing Powder
- Altenew Coral Sunset Stamp Set
- Altenew Clematis Josephine Stamp Set
- Pinkfresh Gold Metallic Pearls
- Tim Holtz Stencil
- Nuvo White Chalk Mousse
- Mini Misti
- Shimmer Powders (Nuvo, Cosmic Shimmer)
- Versafine Clare Nocturn
- Trim watercolor panel 5" by 3.75".
- Stamp image using Versafine Nocturn. Heat set.
- Spray panel with water and add shimmer powders.
- Whilst the panel is drying, white heat emboss onto black card and trim.
- Add Chalk Mousse through a stencil to your panel.
- Mount onto an A2 card blank.
- Attach sentiment with foam pads and add pearls to finish.
If you didn't want to add the stencilled mousse, the card would look like this.
However, I love the added interest and texture the stencil and mousse bring. Normally, my cards have more white space and they are colored with precision but found this type of crafting fun and liberating!
Thank you you so much for visiting today! See you next week.
Lots of love,kittenmoose xx
you can buy the materials below. at Bumbleberry's.