Happy Monday, crafters! Can you believe we're already in June?! Sometimes it feels like we're in some sort of time loop and I don't know what day it is, let alone what month!
- Stamp out the large floral is Worn Lipstick, Picked raspberry, Candied Apple, and Seedless Preserves.
- Stamp out the leaves in Twisted Citron, Grass Green, and Peacock Feathers.
- Stamp out the bud and use all the colors above except Seedless Preserves.
- Die cut (or fussy cut) your images and arrange them on a white 5 inch by 3.75 inch panel but don't adhere.
- Once you have your design, stamp your sentiment onto the panel and them assemble and adhere your stamped die cuts.
- Use foam pads to stick your panel onto an A2 card base.
Do you think this is to clean and simple or do you like it as it is? The stamps, dies and even stencils are available in the Bumbleberrys shop below.
Thanks for joining me today and I'll see you next Monday!
Love of love,