With Deepest Sympathy Stamp Set
Are you looking for a helpful go-to set for your sympathy cards?
It is difficult to know what to say when a loved one is going through a difficult time. We created this set to help you lessen the awkwardness and make your sympathy cards more meaningful. These sayings were developed for tough situations and to remind us that where there is great love, the loss will be difficult. These sentiments provide a reminder that while a person may be gone from the earth, the memories will stay in our hearts and sustain us.
This set includes one 4" x 6" clear stamp set containing 7 stamps made in the USA from high-quality photopolymer.
Sentiments: This set includes seven warm sentiments and quotes to express sympathy during difficult times:
- No person is ever really and truly alone. Those we loved, who live no more, leave their echo still: in our hearts, in our minds, and especially in our souls.
- Grief is the price we pay for love. -Queen Elizabeth II
- "There are some who bring a light so bright to the world that even after they have gone, the light remains." -Unknown
- With Deepest Sympathy / We are so sorry for your loss
- What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose. For all that we love deeply becomes a party of us forever. -Helen Keller
- Those we hold closest to our hearts never truly leave us. They live on in the kindness they have shared, and the love and light they brought into our lives.
- May you be granted patience through this difficult time.