Hello there, it is Verity here from Pretty Little Button for the Bumbleberry Design team. As February is next month (or even tomorrow!) I had to make a love themed card. However, this card could be used for any romantic occasion as the word valentines day isn't on it. Whatsmore, this card was created without any stamping - that hardly happens with me, so I'm showing how to step up your die cuts to take the card up a notch! So, sit back with a cuppa, relax and enjoy.
Stepping up your die cut sentiments/embellishments video:
Stepping up your die cut sentiments/embellishments photos:
- Mega Love Die - Altenew
- Grid stencil - Altenew
- Love Letters die - Altenew
- Fine Alphabet dies - Altenew
- Abandoned coral distress oxide - Ranger Ink
- Candied Apple distress oxide - Ranger Ink
- Spun Sugar distress oxide - Ranger Ink
- Embossing Powders
- Ranger - Fine Tip Applicator
- Ranger - Multi Medium Matte
- Scrapbook Adhesives - 3D foam pads
If you enjoyed this post and create a card like this, make sure you share it in the Bumbleberry Craft Room on Facebook for us to check it out!
Until next time!