Hello there, it is Verity here from Pretty Little Button for the Bumbleberry Design team. I have two cards for you, one was a mistake, but I went with it and still created a card with it. It has an even more, inkier/sketchy feel today and I love it just as much. These cards use simple colouring with ink blending for a beautiful soft look with subtle dimension. And you don't need to be an expert colourist or blender to achieve this look. The new crafting craze of make-up style ink blending brushes makes this technique so easy. Combined with emboss resist, the images come together in no time! So sit back with a cuppa and enjoy!
Simple colouring with ink blending - Altenew Inked Flora video:
Simple colouring with ink blending - Altenew Inked Flora photos:
- Altenew - Inked Flora set
- Altenew -Gradient Lines Die
- Altenew - Leaf Canopy stamp set
- Altenew - Sketchy Flora Stamp set
- Altenew Watercolour Pan Set
- Lawn Fawn Black Licorice Cardstock
- Gina K Connect Glue
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80lb
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb
- Scrapbook adhesives foam pads
If you enjoyed this post and create a card like this, make sure you share it in the Bumbleberry Craft Room on Facebook for us to check it out!
Until next time!