Hi everyone, it's Kittenmoose here. Today I'm sharing a couple quick cards using the brilliant Colorado Craft Companies Big & Bold Sets, Color My World and Build A Rainbow. I adore these stamps and when I buy craft supplies it's important for me to use them multiple times. It's so easy getting caught up in buying thee days with all the amazing products available.
Card 1 6" x 6" Rainbow
I love quick cards and this is a perfect pick-me-up for a friend or loves one who needs some sunshine.
- Cut Watercolor card 5.75 inches square.
- Stamp Images and sentiment.
- Use a rainbow of colors over your panel. There is no need to mask as the brushes are large and easy to avoid.
- Once dry use the same colors plus white to create splatters.
- Adhere to a 6" square card blank.
- Trim watercolor panel 8" x 3".
- Stamp three brushes on the right hand side.
- Stamp sentiment right in centre of card, aligning with the middle brush.
- Color brush handles with pinks, yellows, and blues.
- Add silver detail to the metal part of the brush with a color pencil.
- Use browns, navy and black pencils to for the bare parts of the brushes.
- Add color to the tips of the brushes that are still white.
- Drag the color out or add more to create paint marks across the panel.
- Splatter with the same colours mixed in a little water.
- Cut a piece of navy card 8.25" x 3.25" and mount onto a slimline card base and add panel on top.
I've linked all the materials to to our shop below. Thank you for joining me today and I'll be back next week with another post. I've been on vacation this month but it's time to settle into work again.
Sending lots of love. Kittenmoose xx