Hello! Today I’m sharing a super quick card using the Hero Arts Birthday Messages Cover Plate and Distress Oxide Inks.
- Cut one piece of each, black and smooth white card, to a2 size.
- Die cut into your black panel then set aside.
- Use the white smooth panel and ink blend Distress Oxides, Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade, and Peacock Feathers.
- Once you have a smooth transitional blend, splatter your panel with water. This gives a much softer look that ink.
- Allow to dry and then adhere your sentiment panel to your ink blended one.
- Attach to an a2 card base, and add gold embellishments to complete the card.
It really is that easy and you could make up a ton of these cards in an afternoon!I love a quick card and birthdays are always last minute for me! I'm so happy that the Distress Oxide Range is now in stock!