Hello and TGIF! Today I'm sharing another project using the amazing Exotic Blooms coloring book from Altenew.
The image I've selected this week is the African Daisy and it's my absolute favorite floral!
- Carefully tear out the image and tape down with painters tape.
- Watercolor with Karin Markers: Leaves - Lime, Curry, Olive Black. Floral - Canary, Orage Red.
- Once dry, splatter with the same colors, and add in white acrylic ink.
- Stamp the sentiment onto vellum with black hybrid ink, and cover with clear embossing powder.
- Score the sides of the vellum and then slide the sentiment onto your watercolored image.
- I always add double sided tape to the back of my watercolor panels and then add another piece of plain white card. This reinfornes my watercolor panel and keeps it dead straight, without buckling.
- Add foam pads to the back of your panel, and pop it onto an A2 card base, and sequins to finish.