Hello Spring! I am so ready for the warmer weather and the ability to enjoy it this year, fingers crossed. Until then, I've brought Spring inside and onto my cards today.
The Altenew Sparkled set is absolutely fabulous and I've been meaning to use it for ages. This is one of their layering sets so there's a ton of stamps includes - a large floral and three leaves with gorgeous layering stamps. Also included are multiple sentiments which really elevate this set to something a little special.
We're using Distress Oxides today for a nice subtle stamped image and it doesn't disappoint....
- Stamp the outline images out multiple times (5 florals, and a mixture of the three leaves.
- Use the layering stamps on the flower. 4 will be stamped with Worn lipstick and Picked Raspberry, and then Seedless Preserves. Two will be stamped in Cracked Pistachio and then Peacock Feathers. The centre of the flowers are stamped with Antique Linen and then tea die.
- Stamp out all the layers on the leaves with the above palettes (pinks, green/blues and muted colors.
- Fussy cut (or die cut) all elements and assemble onto three different cards - A2, Mini Slimline, and A6.
- Heat emboss sentiments and add to card.
- To complete, add a little splatter and a few sequins.
A2 Card - Sparkle with all your heart
A6 card - You were born to sparkle and shine
Mini Slimline Card - Be your own kind of awesome
Don't you think these are pretty?! I LOVE LOVE this set of stamps and will be using them again shortly. You can buy this set over at the shop HERE.
Thanks for joining me today and have a fabulous week ahead! Sending lots of love from Jen xx