Hi everybody! Today I’m sharing an awesome stamp set by Mama Elephant called Happy Holly days.
Click here to purchase.
I love Christmas and really enjoy giving handmade cards so when I saw this stamp set, I knew I had to have it! To be honest, there’s not a lot of coloring to do and shading minimal.
- Stamp your large image onto buff/sand colored card with alcohol friendly ink.
- Color image with Nuvo Alcohol Markers and color pencils.
- Add white gel pen highlights
- Splatter with white, gold, bronze, and black acrylic ink.
- Stamp out small sentiment with black ink and trim.
- Color a metal clip with a black alcohol marker, allow to dry.
- Assemble onto an a2 card.
- Add sequins to finish.
I really enjoyed coloring with both alcohol markers and color pencils on buff card, it’s really effective. I hope this card brings you some festive cheer!
Thanks for stopping by today and don’t forgot this stamp set is in stock I’d you want to buy it.
Have a great day friends and I’ll see you next week!
lots of love, kittenmoose