Hi friends! I’m so happy Autumn is finally here, it’s the best time of year for me. I’m always inspired by the beauty of nature’s calming change and the richness in color it brings.
Today I’m sharing one of the most beautiful stamp sets I’ve ever owned, called Friendship Blooms. What a collaboration between Hero Arts and Gina K this is! I’m even happier that there’s a few left in the shop and you can buy it here —> Friendship Blooms Stamp
Floral sets are always my favorite and this is simply exquisite! It’s perfect for a slimline design but I’ve trimmed it down to a mini- slimline card today. There’s also some beautiful sentiments in this large stamp set - what’s not to love!
- stamp out image with alcohol friendly black ink.
- trim panel 5.5 inches x 3 inches.
- cut a piece of tulle the same size as your panel and set aside.
- color with copics markers. Florals Y17, YR04, E08. Leaves Y17, Y28, YG67, G94.
- use white for a little splatter over image.
- white heat emboss sentiment into black card and trim.
- trim black panel 3 and 1/8 inch by 5 5/8 inches.
- assemble your card panels onto a mini slimline card, 6 inches by 3 and 1/2 inches.
- carefully place your tulle over the top of your card and attach the sentiment with foam pads and wet glue.
- add gold embellishments with wet glue. This will help to hold the tulle in place.
- gold heat emboss a silver paperclip and add it to your card for some added interest.
- line the inside of your card with pumpkin colored card and a personal message to finish.
I love these Autumnal colors and the subtle changes to the leaves. Can you see the paperclip I gold heat embossed? I didn't even know that was a thing but wanted a gold clip and didn't have one so thought, let's give it a shot. As long as you are careful you can heat emboss several times, just make sure you separate the clip as the embossing powder will stick the clip together.
I hope you like this card as much as I do, it sums if Fall and all the gorgeousness it brings. Thanks so much and I'll see you next week!
Lots of love,