Hi everybody and welcome to another Thursday post! This month I'm going to be using the Exotic Blooms coloring books from Altenew. There's a marker book, and a watercolor book. If you'd like to see my previous post, just click here.
Last Monday, I used the Daffodil from the marker book, and today I've used the same floral, but from the watercolor book.
A2 Hello Love, asymmetrical card
- Gently tear out the Daffodil image from watercolor coloring book. #
- Use lovely yellows, blues and greens from the Karin brushmarker range, not worrying too much about perfection as you want the colors to all float into each other.
- Once dry trim 1.5" inches from the image, and cut diagonally in half then half again.
- Splatter with white, and gold liquid acrylic ink.
- White heat emboss sentiements onto buff colored card.
- Trim a piece of buff card, 3.75" x 5".
- Assemble pieces onto a piece of white card, then mat and layer onto buff card, and an A2 card base. Add sentiments to finish.
These books are so much fun, and for me they are value for money as I don't always get to use my stamp sets more than a couple times before I move on. If you buy both books, you have 12 different images but 4 of each, 2 in marker friendly paper and 2 in watercolor paper.
Thank you for visiting me today, and I'll be back next week with something new from the books! Happy Easter, and have a great weekend!