Oh my goodness we're in the middle of a heatwave here in the UK and it's hot hot hot! I've been having to wake up super early if I want to get any crafting done as it's baking hot by 7am.
I finally got around to buying the Climber Flowers Die Set by Altenew! There's one set left in the shop if you'd like to grab it before it's gone. You can get it here.
Altenew Climber Flower Die Set
Navy, Ocean, Aqua, Marigold, Christmas Green, Grass Green. Pistachio and Black and White card
White Embossing Powder
- Die cut the leaves and florals in ombre colors.
- Add Glimmer Paste to a 5 inch by 3.75 inch panel through a circle stencil.
- Trim navy card 5.25 inched by 4 inches and mount onto an A2 card.
- Assemble your flowers and leaves with foam pads onto your stencilled panel.
- White heat emboss onto black card your sentiment and trim.
- Assemble your card and add sequins to finish.
I absolutely LOVE these flowers, there are pretty easy to assemble and the card didn't take to long once I'd worked out how the layers go together.
Altenew are one of my favorite stamp companies and now I am also in love with their cleverly designed dies too! I can't wait to buy a couple more die cut sets and see if they are just as beautiful as this set is.
Take care, stay cool and I'll see you again next week!