Hi friends! Sorry I missed last week, I had to have a little operation and wasn’t able to share my weekly project with you. I thought it would be fun to use the amazing Altenew Watercolor Coloring Book every week in May, starting with a very quick and easy A2 card.
Altenew Watercoloring Color Book
(50% Cotton - Cold Pressed - 24 Sheets)
There are 12 designs printed in both black and grey for a total of 24 sheets. Each sheet is detachable and ready to be watercolored. Each sheet is 5" x 7", 300gsm, Acid Free and Archival.
Spring is really blooming down here in Cornwall and what better way to celebrate than with a beautiful Spring card! To keep it quick and easy, I use 6 Arteza Brush Pens and a light blue wash.
- Watercolour using Light Green, Parakeet Green and Seawees Green for the foliage.
- Colour in the floral image with Sunset, Yellow, Bumblebee Yellow, and Lemon Yellow.
- Add a light blue wash around your image.
- Once dry, add white and black ink splatter.
- Once dry, cut panel to 5.25 inches by 4 inches and mount onto an A2 card base.
- Stamp and cut sentiment to size. Adhere to card with foam pads.
- Add sequins to finish your card.
I absolutely LOVE this Book and can't wait to share additional pieces with you all through May.
You really have to be quick when this comes in stock, but for those who have the book, I'd love to see what you've been coloring.
Have a great week and see you next Monday!
Lots of love xx