Hi everybody! Today I’m sharing some quick, clean and simple Thanksgiving cards using the awesome Hero Arts ‘Color Layering Pumpkin’, stamp set.
I love this set and bought it as soon as it was available! This is a gorgeous Autumn set abs can be used for all types of cards, but today I’m sharing some Thanksgiving cards I made.
- Cut four pieces of Dice White card, 3.5 x 4.75 inches
- Cut four pieces of colored card 3.75 x 5 inches, orange, pistachio, dark green, navy.
- using a stamping platform, start with the leaves first. I found this easiest if you don’t have the coordinating dies.
- next, stamp the pumpkin right into the area by your leaves, it sits in perfectly.
- Add the detail stamps to your leaves and pumpkin.
- Select your sentiment and stamp onto your pumpkin panel.
- mat and layer using your colored card, and mount each panel onto an A2 card blank.
Thanks for visiting today and hope you love these cards as much as I do! Shopping direct to the store is just below. See you next week and happy crafting! Love, kittenmoose