Hi everyone! Today I have a sweet card showcasing the Blossom & Bloom stamp set from Altenew. I absolutely love stamp sets that are great value for money and buy sets like this every month.
The sentiments are also really meaningful, which is so important to me at the moment. I'm still not able to see or visit some of my friends and family and so cards with sentiments are a nice way to let them know I am thinking of them, I miss them, and they are important to me.
- Cut a watercolor panel 5 inches by 3.75 inches and stamp the large floral image in the bottom left.
- Watercolor with Nuvo Shimmer Powders, Cherry Bomb and Atlantis Burst,
- Add yellow to the centre of your flower. I used Zig yellow and Tan brush markers.
- Once dry make a light wash with Atlantis Burst and add to your panel.
- Add white acrylic ink and Atlantis Burst splatters to your dried panel.
- Stamp out the sentiments.
- Add Malted Milk Crystal Drops and Peppermint Candy Vintage Drops to your card.
- Pop the panel up on 3mm foam pads and adhere to an A2 card.
- Add a paperclip for a little interest to complete your project.
Lots of love ~ kittenmoose