This card was so easy to make and really enjoyable.
- Stamp out the little steps using the long happy birthday stamp onto a piece of watercolor card. I've used a piece larger than the finished card as I didn't know where my design would take me. I ended up chopping off the last step and trimming down my panel later on.
- Now add your main stacked stamp, carefully aligning it. I've added two tags and little sentiments to go inside them on the presents.
- Use a black fineliner and add a thick line to join your sentiment steps.
- Color in your stamped image with any water-based markers and paints. I've used Chromatek Brush Markers. Allow to dry completely.
- Trim down panel to size. I've cut off the last step and the panel is cut to 4 inches by 5.75 inches.
- Use Distress Oxides to create a simple background. Squeezed Lemonade and Wild Honey; Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers; and Mowed Lawn and Evergreen Bough.
- Add the, 'go big or go home' sentiment.
- Mount panel onto an A6 (US) size card, 4.5 inches by 6.25 inches and add a few sequins.
Thanks for visiting today and all the materials I've used are listed below in the Bumbleberry's Shop!