Oh my goodness this set is soooo much fun! The brushes are gorgeous and I love the details in each brush. I’m so sorry that this has already sold out in the shop- I guess you loved it as much as I did but if you’d like to look around Bumbleberrys you can do that here.
Instructions for 6” x 4” Color My World Card
- Trim watercolor panel to 6” x 4”.
- Stamp out individual brushes at an angle as shown.
- Stamp sentiment below the brushes at the same angle.
- Use a mixture of brown color pencils to logt color in some areas of the brushes.
- Watercolor the brushes in a vibrant rainbow of colors. I’ve used Chromatek Brush Pens but can use whatever you have available.
- Use a grey or metallic color for the metal portion of the brush.
- Outline the brushes in grey and fade out.
- Color in the sentiment with a rainbow of color.
- Add to a 6” x 4” card blank to finish.
Isn’t this a cool set?!I love it and can’t wait to
Thanks so much for visiting the blog today. I love supporting a small independent business here in the UK and feel privileged to share my weekly post with you all.
Take care and happy crafting!