Hello everybody! Today I’m sharing an absolutely gorgeous, and very large stamp set by Gina K, called, ‘Autumn Chrysanthemum’. This is a huge floral, with three leaves and beautiful sentiments.
You can purchase the stamp and coordinating die sets here.
Autumn Chrysanthemum Stamp Set
Autumn Chrysanthemum Die Set
- stamp out the floral and three leaves with watercolor friendly ink onto watercolor paper.
- watercolor the leaves with a light, medium, and dark green. Watercolor the Chrysanthemum with red, orange, and yellow brush markers. Everything was colored with Chromatek brush markers.
- die cut your colored images. Once completely dry splatter white and black acrylic ink on your die cut pieces and set aside to dry.
- stamp out ‘be still my soul’ with black ink and trim to size.
- mount your images onto a hexagon shape with foam pads, then attach to a hexagon card base.
- attach your sentiment off centre, and add gold embellishments.
Isn't this a stunning stamp set?
The sentiments are so beautiful in this set and I had to use this one in particular as a dear friend of mine needs some sunshine.
The hexagon shaped card base is also a point of interest and I love it with this huge floral, it's perfect for it!
Thanks for joining me today and I hope you love this set as much as I do! There are a couple left in the shop but I think they'll sell out pretty fast.
See you next week, take care, and happy crafting! ~kittenmoose